progress



so at first i just made a illustration (the happy new year one) just for the sake of uploading on insta and sending to friends and families, but then I realized I should make a calendar!!!!
I started testing stuff out and because this is really something that I wanted to do well I was really fired up and did a whole bunch of illustrations over the weekends at cafes


testers-jan.10th 
i just did a quick doodle of a cafe i went to
just a doodle of a guy, playiung around trying to figure out what I want 

eggs and ketchup




and then from here on I started to panic because I couldn't get unity
progress
so i finished off my last graphical illustration 

more progress mon jan 22





and decided that my calendar would be a collection of fun and simple illustrations of food and drinks 
(aka the moments I connect with friends, family, and myself) 
Also this was a really big challenge for me to drift away from figurative illustrations because I realize that figurative illustrations is so hard to be original with and so I wanted to try something different. Because the drawings above are bases off the pictures I have on my phone, there's less chance of people thinking they've seen something similar before and so 
I'm still trying to figure stuff out on how to draw people in with a non edible food drawing
but I'm going to try and have fun with it.




Comments

Popular Posts