digital design self eval

1. I learned how to use illustrator and indesign better and that you keep clicking on buttons if the printer doesn't work.
2.I struggled with making unconsious mistakes along the way with my logo and business cards that I didn't know would affect me when I'm printing it. I also struggled with catching up on my late assignments after coming into the class late.
3.I'm proud of a few posters and the business card that I made( that is if it'll print right) and my strengths are that I'm open to feedback and development.
4.For term 2 I'm going to aim to catch up on all the assignments and learn how to use illustrator better.
5.I don't really know how your'e marked in digital design,but maybe a 84because I tried my
 best to develop my non-friendly relationship with technology and I am a slow worker but I did put in my best effort for the poster designs and business card.
6.I'll try to improve by coming in during my time when you're in here.

Comments

Popular Posts