project proposal

planning:

what is my project?
I'm going to make an illustration calendar to finish and use by the time this month ends!!!!!!!
Through this project I'm going to challenge myself in organizing the illustration/design format that would be applicable for printing out.

step 1 : sketch/figure out illustration compostition for each month. 
step 2 : figure out how to use indesign to plan out the book.(youtube) challenge rate: 8
3. illustrate 12 artworks for each month of the year
4. conceptually and visually tie them together
5.organize it in indesign
6.print it out in the right format


challenge level- 7
I think overall this is a very simple process but due to my tendencies of being a hit n throw/ lots of accidental mistakes, I think even getting to action step 3 is going to be challenging.


challenges
-using different kinds of texture and color palettes
-unity in work
-using right image size

Comments

Popular Posts