semester review

just letting you know I fixed my website, uploaded my basic html, fixed my rory sutherland and my project proposal. Half of my proposal where I stated the calendar was in my self direct project post.

I think my progress was good for the most part, I think if I was into the project more, I was more speedy and wanted to work on it more and more.
I think my strengths are creative compositions and knowing how to have fun with the digital realms. I really struggled with the html. I don't think my brain really connects to words and numbers magically turning into an image and I definitely needed a lot of help from my friends.
My favourite project was obviously the creative project because I've alwasy wanted to make a calendar and I've always wanted to work with digital design so I think it was the most fun for me because I was checking something off my bucketlist and I genuinely wanted it.
I've learned quite a lot in this class. I think the things I've learned that are going to be useful for me in the future are how to export my images for print and trying indesign so that I'm not as intimidated by it. Well, that's kindof with other things as well I feel like if I ever have to do any of the related assignments in the future I'll be a whole lot less intimidated by the programs because they wouldn't be completely foreign. I even feel like because I'm such good friends with photoshop now, its really begun to influence my art life and now I'm working alot on the computer. Which is good because this is 2017 and in the beginning of the year I was so scared of photoshop neither did I know how to work it. like at all.

But yeah, this was definitely a class worth taking, especially for an artist.
Thank you.

Comments

Popular Posts